- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
- Develop clean and scalable codes using engineering best practice (i.e. unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc).
- Continuously improve efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our systems.
- Build new features that will empower our users or clients.
- Write functional requirement documents.
- In-depth understanding of data structures and OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- Familiar with UML.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Fast learner and able to work independently or as a team with a strong drive for results.
- Candidate must possess at least students from a reputable university within semester 3 until semester 7 in Marketing or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are very welcome to apply.
- Be able to work full-time Monday – Friday.
- Minimum 3 months of internship period.