- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender Female
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Diploma
Our business objective
Aersure (www.aersure.com) brings a hassle-free shipping solution to e-commerce merchants, marketplaces, and small businesses. Combining reliability, speed, and value into one logistics solution with value-added services to ensure all your B2C shipping needs are met. With e-commerce focused services spreading across 11 countries in APAC, we deliver logistics services through a professionally vetted network of service providers and backed with a robust, intelligent system to ensure you have full visibility and transparency. Logistics has never been simpler.
Our customer segment
Are you a third or final year undergraduate student looking for an internship opportunity within the e-commerce logistics industry? Are you somebody who is looking for exposure to early-stage company building? Perhaps you are somebody who wants to take part in exciting projects within the Southeast Asian logistics space?
We are looking for you!
Our management associate role is a holistic 3-6 months exposure to people management, logistics operations, marketing, and business development in the tech-logistics industry. We juggle multiple balls at the same time with a laser-focus on tasks that provide us with leverage.
Jobs To Be Done
Your job will vary week on week as we explore, ideate and implement mini projects in each business function. You will be given tasks to complete within a day or within a week and be continuously on top of what is going on. You should not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and strive for excellence.
- Prepare presentation deck using Google Slide;
- Build basic to intermediate models with Excel functions using Google Sheet;
- Write a concise and impactful memo using Google Doc;
- Experience with running projects (involvement in school activities or projects);
- Initiative to get things done with a high degree of organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn on the go;
- Ability to come up with new solutions;
- Self-motivation to get something done;
- Previous internship experience in business development and/or digital marketing.
- Experience in a particular functional area, e.g. content marketing or outbound sales;
- Interest in change management topic.
Customer Interaction & Structure
You will work with both co-founders and the team in Indonesia in a combination of weekly work planning and rapid iterations of tasks. Your degree of autonomy will be high and you will be exposed to the target users whenever required. It is a flat company structure (we’re super early-stage) and your potential for growth might be very big.
This position is work from anywhere and would ideally be physically based in Indonesia.