- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
We are looking for part time remote intern for the PMO Support – Front End Developer position. You will be supporting the core team member in product launching for an online educational service startup business. You will be working and learning together with our aspiring team members with multinational background. We are offering you a professional environment where you could learn first hand about project management and solving problem as well as showcase your web development skills. Don’t worry, we are looking for team member who would like to learn together with us.
You will probably :
- Provide solution and execute implementation for website development requirements (converting design into wordpress by modifying existing as well as additional theme and plugin code)
- Work based on established timeline.
- Work closely together with back-end support
- Coordinate and track the requirement progress
What are we offering:
- Flexibility in working schedule & place (all you need is a laptop, phone, battery, and internet connection)
- Monthly stipend to cover your partial expense
- Performance bonus
What we expect from you:
- A university student with organisational/project experiences (preferably).
- Understand the WordPress framework and basic data flow
- Web programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS)
- Good communication skills.
- Having a positive mindset and attitude is A MUST (Our culture is straightforward, open to criticism and betterment of the individuals).
- A problem solver with critical thinking and decent interpersonal skills.
- Preferably a language enthusiast so you can also give us some language insights and creative language ideas.
This is an unpaid internship, but small monthly stipend is available to accommodate your sweet tooth! The internship will be started immediately when we found yourself the right fit to our team. The project will be up to 2-3 months, but we will consider you for another run if you have a good performance and if you’re also click with us.
Send your CV to recruitment[at]lingotalk.co, no worries you don’t need to send a cover letter, as bullsh*t doesnt really works here 😀 Looking forward to have fun with you!